Our work includes:
- Weekly 1-2-1 therapy with a counsellor specialising in trauma work, in a garden or allotment space, with support from a horticulturist. Each family has their own piece of land to plan, plant, tend and harvest.
- Qualified and experienced counsellors work with a horticulturist and interpreters to support clients in using their growing spaces as a medium for therapy, and for recreation and involvement with family members.
- Support in helping clients to access mainstream services
- Regular reviews
- Information and awareness sessions for clients
If you are interested in making a referral, please ring us on 0151-728-9340, or email using the form on the contact us page.
- Assessment by a Counsellor at our main office
- Each family is provided with a piece of land, tools and practical support from our horticulturists
- Regular family reviews and group meetings
- Women’s counselling group and activities as well as a dedicated women’s allotment garden, with support from a female horticulturist.